Terms & Conditions
25thRBCL 2019 (ALL INDIA) - RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. The 25thRamjas Basket Ball Champions League 2019 (All India) is scheduled as follows:-
Senior, Junior, & U-12 (Boys & Girls):- 21st October – 23rd November 2019.
Venue: - Ramjas School, Sector – IV, R.K.Puram, New Delhi-110022.
2. Maximum Teams - 32 Senior Boys, 32 Senior Girls, 32 Junior Boys, 16 Junior Girls, 16 U-12 Boys and 16 U-12 Girls will be allowed participation on first cum first serve basis.
3. AGE: U-12 category - up to class 7th. Player should not be born before 01.01.07, 16 teams in each category will be allowed participation in the tournament on FIRST CUM FIRST SERVE BASIS. U-12 Teams of 12 players should comprise of 7 players from primary school and 5 players from middle school. (Strictly to follow)
4. AGE Junior category -up to class10th, Player should not be born before 01-01-2003. (Strictly to follow)
5. AGE Senior category - Player should not be born before 01-01-2001.
6. All the matches for U-12 and Junior section will be played on KNOCK OUT BASIS.
7. All the matches for SENIOR GIRLS section will be played on the KNOCK OUT BASIS TILL THE QUARTER FINAL STAGE followed by LEAGUE MATCHES with best four teams from Delhi & NCR to compete for the finals.
8. a) All the matches for SENIOR BOYS section will be played on theKNOCK OUT BASIS TILL THE QUARTER FINAL STAGE followed by LEAGUE MATCHES with best four teams from Delhi & NCR to decide top two ranking teams for the Super League.
b) Outstation teams will be playingLeague amongst them to decide the top two ranking teams for the Super League.
Ø The invitation to the OUTSTATION teams is ONLY in the Senior Boys category.
Ø Teams from Delhi & NCR will play the tournament first on Knock Out basis till the Quarter Finals and then compete for the League thereafter followed by SUPER LEAGUE with Outstation Teams.
Ø Top two ranking teams from Delhi & NCR and Top Two from Outstation teams will play SUPER LEAGUE to decide the Winners.
9. All the players should be bonafide students of each school being represented by them and no changes will be entertained after the final list is submitted.
10. Entry form for All categories duly filled with the desired information and with a recent photograph of the player along with the entry fees (mentioned under point # 20) must be submitted for SENIOR, JUNIOR, & U-12 (Boys & Girls) on or before 9 th October 2019. Participating teams should register online on the following link:-by emailing their entries on firstname.lastname@example.org on the above mentioned dates.
11. All participants must submit their identity card showing NAME/D.O.B/CLASS AND SECTION/FATHER'S NAME/ADMISSION NUMBER/ADMISSION YEAR with a recent attested photograph of the player by the Principal. I-card will be returned to the eliminated team on the same day or on the day of Finals.
Please Turn Overleaf
12. Strict discipline has to be maintained by the participating teams in and around the playing arena.
13. The team will consist of 12 Players and must be accompanied by a coach/teacher in-charge who will be solely responsible for the team's discipline, failing which the team will be debarred from participating in the tournament.
14. The team should report at the venue 30 minutes before the given time of the match in a proper kit, failing which, walk over will be given to the opponent team.
15. The judgment of the officials of the match will be final. No appeal/protest against the decision of the referees shall be entertained.
16. Protest if any, other than the decision of the referees, can be lodged in writing within 30 minutes from the time of the match is over and should be accompanied with a protest fees of Rs. 2000/- (non-refundable) in cash to the organizing secretary.
17. In-case of any dispute the final decision will be taken by the technical committee and will be binding on the teams and they will not appeal in any court of law.
18. The participation of the teams is also a discretionary option exercised by the organizer in the overall interest of the tournament.
19. The organizing committee shall not be responsible for any kind of injury (minor or major) and any other mishap.
20. ENTRY FEE: All participating teams to deposit Rs. 2000/- in Cash, Cheque or Draft in favour of the following:
“RAMJAS SCHOOL, R.K Puram, New Delhi”
i. Registered teams can check the fixtures online for Senior, Junior & U-12 category after 16 th October 2019 on the following school website:- www.ramjasschoolrkpuram.com
Ms. Rachna Pant
(Principal & Convenor)
Ms. Har Kiran Preet: 9891494959 Mr. Naresh Kumar: 8447062506